Well? Actually? Today isn't day one...
It is 9:51 PM - Saturday, January 23rd, 2016, and I just got back from walking a mile and a half to Walmart because me and my mom ran out of spring water and am no way drinking sink water, you have to weigh out the risks; is it worse to walk a mile and a half in a snow blizzard, or, drink sink water? Well. Sink water makes me ill immediately, cause I have hyperhidrosis(sweat)disorder, which makes my bod, nervous system, sensitive to everything, so I can actually tell you when something is toxic, and I stay away from chemicals, too.
Ok. So when I got out there in the, like, 3 feet of snow, and made it to the street, I thought, "Hey. It's not that cold, and the snow is soft, so it will be easy to walk.", But then, I almost slipped, and realized, "UNDERNEATH THE SNOW IS ALL ICE!!!!!!!!". So now, my life is at stake, of falling and breaking something(or sprain or whatever?), BUT!(and I declare). I was so grateful at this time that I am a lanky strapping young lad that has the balance of a NINJA :3
I HAD A WEEKEND FROM HELL AND ALMOST DIED(as usual).
But the worst part is the worry of my mom finding me dead, so, as usual, I'm freaking out frantic that I almost died, praying to GOD cause I abused my Wellbutrin and felt like the blood vessels in my brain were going to explode, so there. =WHO DOES THAT?????
I am my own worst enemy!
You would think 'Storm Jonas' would be weak like the 'Jonas Brothers', not that they are really weak, but I mean, come on, it's like 'Storm Hanson'.(Hanson Brothers)
Ok, first blog a "SUCCESS" :3
I am committing to documenting the rest of my life till the DAY. I. DIE. and make it to the after life as a totally ascended spirit being.
Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment